Introduction of Exercise
Exercise is define as physically body movement which makes your muscles word and required your body to burn calories. There is many types of physical activity, including swimming, running, walking and dancing , to name a few. They helps us health benefits both physically and mentally.
“Exercise not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude and your mood”
Advantages of Exercise
There are many advantages of exercise as given below:
• Improve your memory and brain function (all age groups).
• Aid in weight management.
• Reduce feelings of anxiety and depression.
•Improve your quality sleep.
• Lower blood pressure and improve heart health.
• Protect against many chronic diseases.
Disadvantages of doing not exercise
There are many disadvantages of doing not exercise as given below
• High blood pressure.
• High cholesterol.
• Metabolic syndrome.
• Heart diseases, including coronary artery diseases and heart attack.
• Type 2 diabetes.
• Certain cancers, including colon, breast and uterine cancers.
Strategies to increase the physical activity
Following are strategies that work to increase physical activity.
• School and youth programs.
• Individual supports.
• Social supports.
• Access to place for physical activity.
• Community-Wide campaigns.
• Activity-Friendly Routes to Everyday destinations.