Striving for Reliable Grid
National Transmission & Despatch organisation (NTDC) (Urdu: شرکتِ قومی ترسیلاتِ پاکستان) is a Pakistani self sufficient power transmission enterprise below ministry of energy (strength department). It was separated from Water & electricity improvement Authority (WAPDA) in 1998 and owns all 220 KV and 500KV grid stations and transmission strains in Pakistan. Its present headquarters are placed at WAPDA house, Lahore, Pakistan.
The enterprise operates fourteen 500 KV and 40-three 220 KV grid stations, 5893 km of 500 KV transmission traces, and 10963 km of 220 KV transmission strains in Pakistan.In 1985, country wide electricity manipulate center (NPCC) became mounted in 1985 in Islamabad to govern 500kV and 220kV transmission device throughout the united states of america which includes 8 regional manipulate facilities (RCC).
National Transmission and Despatch company limited (NTDC) is backing the industrial growth of the country by the excellent transmission and Despatch network with optimum utilization of assets and through giving a rewarding workplace for workers. The company invites applications from hardworking, active and experienced interested people for the below post on contract basis
Caption of post :
Audit officer (BPS-17)
Abilities and knowledge
- Subordinate account service examination/PIPFA (public) of Govt. Accounts Department with a minimum of 5 years of knowledge of Audit and accounts of Govt. Depts / semi-Govt. Organization/ Corps/ Autonomous bodies or large public limited companies of repute. OR
- Passed intermediate /Foundation exams CAF, of the institute charted accounted or first four parts of the institute Cost and Management Accounts. OR
- M.Com /MBA (major in finance) along with 2 years experience. B.Com along with 5 years of job knowledge abilities in BPS-16 or equal thereof in Audit and accounts of Govt. Depts. /Semi-Govt Organization/ Corps/ Autonomous bodies or large public limited companies of repute.
Applicant must follow following instructions and conditions
- Applicant are advised to apply online prescribed applications from given on NTS website that is www.nts.org.pk
- Applicant must has well-known related degree/equal by HEC applicant awaiting their result are not able to apply.
- Photocopies of photographs and documents are not compulsory at this level
- Applicants are advised to deposit job fee Rs. 550/- (five hundred fifty only ) as prescribed by NTS.
- Just short listed applicant will be called, test or interview. Applicant experience must be preferred.
- Orginal documents /degree (HEC varified) Applicant must be represent at the time of interview.
- Applicant can contact NTS for any query and information regarding written test display of provisional and final list applicant Roll No, Te s t Centres, ISS IC.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation has already been included in the granted except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas (Ex-FATA), Gilgit Baltistan and Azad kashmir
- Regular NTO/Government employees, who have completed two (02) date of receipt of applications are allowed up to ten (10) years relaxati they shall apply through proper channel.
- Where 2 candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one ca be allowed relaxation in age only in ONE category.
- Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information after employment with paid.
- The applicant who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The above BPS based positions will be considered for regularization at period and satisfactory performance as per rules.
- No TA /DA will be given to the applicants for Test or interview.
- NTDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts stage.
- Last date for receipt of applications is Monday, May 16, 2022.
General Manager HR NTDC 2nd floor, Shaheen complex, Egerton Road, Lahore.
National testing service (NTS) Plot #96, street #4, H-8/1, Islamabad.