• A home remedy is a treatment to cure a
disease or ailment. Certain spices, vegetables, or other common items can be used.
•Home remedies may or may not have medical properties that treat or cure diseases.in this artwe will tell you about the most effective home remedies.
Remedies For Cough:
• Blend almonds to remedy a cough almonds help relieve bronchial problems, including coughs.
• A hot shower: Steam works to soothe the airways and loosen sinus congestion and phlegm in your throat and lungs.
•Drinking warm liquids is a good way of soothing the inflammation in the throat.
Remedies For Stomach Flu:
•Soothe your stomach with ginger ale or peppermint tea the peppermint reduces spasms in the stomach.
• BRAT diet is a diet composed of bananas, rice, apples and toast for up to two days, these foods are high in fiber and they are easy to digest.
•Rest your body and sleep as much as possible.
Remedies For Acne:
•Make a cinnamon and honey mask: cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, so. it can help stop bacteria. Honey is.a natural anti-biotic.
• Aloe for Acne: It works as an anti-
inflammatory, decreasing redness and swelling. It also has antibacterial properties.
Remedies To Cure Fever:
• Drink a cup of hot ginger tea, which also induces sweating. To make the tea, steep a half-teaspoon minced gingerroot in 1 cup just-boiled water. Strain, then drink.
•Orange juice and other fruit juices rich in vitamin C are good choices, since the vitamin C assists your immune system in fighting off infection.