Through the online job board www.etea.edu.pk, the Health Department of KPK published Vacant Posts in KPK for the time 2022. The following open positions are being filled on a contract base for a time and are now accepting online operations from good KPK residers. Both men and women who meet the conditions can apply for positions. In the announcement handed below, each position’s age restriction, needed education, needed work history, and needed hearthstone are listed alongside one another.
- Dated November 21, 2022
- review Mashriq Organization Health Department KPK
- 18 seats available Job position Peshawar, KPK
- Last Date December 12, 2022
- Administration & HR Officer MBA/ MPA 03 seats
- Finance & Budget Officer Master degree holder 03 seats
- Procurement & Logistic Officer BSc degree 03 seats
- Assistant Administrative Officer MBA/ MPA/ LLB 06 seats
How do I apply for a job with KPK’s health department?
- The original step for interested campaigners is to apply for the positions online at www.etea.edu.pk.
- A needed online deposit slip( including the token number, design law, and seeker particular information) will be generated following the successful submission of the online operation.
- Take a hardcopy of the deposit slip that was generated, and deposit the required test figure( which isnon-refundable) at any UBL Bank branch, UBL OMNI agent, or agent using the Easy Paisa app.
- campaigners who have been shortlisted will be notified through SMS. It’s advised that campaigners not give ported or converted cellphone figures.
- ETEA will communicate with campaigners through through SMS for a physical examination and webbing examination.
To apply for further than one position, submit a different operation form. On the operation form, easily state the title of the position. During the interview, campaigners should bring original attestation. The deadline to apply for KPK Health Department jobs is December 12, 2022.
Also Read : Job opportunity in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education and women Empowerment