SWARM ROBOTICS LAB TAXILA SITUATION VACANT
The well known University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila is a public university positioned in Taxila, Punjab, Pakistan.
It was set up in 1975 as a campus of the University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore and chartered as an impartial university in 1993.
It gives bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in engineering and implemented sciences.With the boom in student enrollment in the 1970s in University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, a constituent college of the university named .
The college continued under the administrative control of the University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore until October 1993 when it received a charter as an independent university under the University of Engineering and Technology Taxila Ordinance of 1993.
The campus is positioned at the outskirts of Taxila, 5 km (3.1 mi) from the city. It is located close to the railway station Mohra Shah Wali Shah on the Taxila-Havelian department line. The well-known Taxila museum is 3 km (1.9 mi) from the campus. There are a few remnants of the historic civilization of Taxila round the main campus.
The vital library has a web-based library automation system named UET LIBAS. The Central Library has a seating capability for 400 readers. The library stays open in 2 shifts from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm on all working days with regular break. The library has 63,501 volumes of books and 45,000 volumes of sure serials.
The university belongs to Pakistan Educational Research Network (PERN) which connects universities and studies institutes in Pakistan via the internet.
The Higher Education Commission has given online get right of entry to to journals and research papers via PERN, so that they may have virtual get right of entry to to quality research materials. Access to all of these assets is free for students and researchers in the university intranet.
The University of engineering and technology offers degrees in nine engineering studies: Computer, Telecom, Software, Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Mechanical at the main campus, and Mechatronics and Electronics at the subcampus of Chakwal. It is located near the historical site of Julian University, an ancient Buddhist university.
The University of engineering and technology offers a new job for interested candidates.
SWARM ROBOTICS LAB TAXILA SITUATION VACANT Staff required for HEC Funded Project Applications are Both in Hard-Copy and Online, are invited from certified people domiciled in the Punjab for the following positions below the HEC authorized project “Swarm Robotics Lab” below “National Centre of Robotics and Automation (NCRA)”.
Name of the post,
Numbers of vacant post,
seats for Swarm intelligence is 02.
Seats in computer vision is 01
Job time limit,
It is an contract basis job with the duration of one year.
The candidates offer a salary package of 45,000 in each month,
The interested and eligible Candidates must have the following mentioned education given by the University.
- The interested candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer Software, Avionics, Mechatronics, Telecom or Electronics Engineering .
working experience requirements,
- The interested candidates must have a minimum 1 year of experience of R & D projects in industry/academia.
- A candidates must have a Master’s degree in Electrical, Computer / Software, Avionics, Mechatronics, Telecommunication Electronics Engineering.
- 2. Strong educational proflie ideally CGPA more than (Rs. 45,000/-) Per month .
- Preference can be given to candidates having hands-on experience in any of the subsequent areas:
The above mentioned posts are merely project-based , therefore no right of regular appointment.
2. The method of Submission of application is two-step process.
01 It is obligatory to publish Application in hard-copy in addition to on the Online-form:
02. Application on prescribed form that is (available at the website of https://www.uettaxila.edu.pk/CPED/SwarmRoboticsLab.asp)
The interested candidates send their along side CV and different testimonials need to attain the office of the undersigned on or earlier than 23.05.2022 earlier than 3:00 PM.
All the Applicants must have to fill the details and submit form supplied on the website of https://forms.gle/srZtHT7q6WGG93CNA the fee of Application fee (non-refundable) Rs. 1500/- submit in any branch of HBL .
4. interested candidates must attested copies of degree/ certificate/ testimonials/ CNIC/ experience certificate and photograph need to be attached.
The Incomplete or past due obtained applications will now no longer be entertained.
Only the most effective shortlisted candidates called for test/ interview.
6. The university reserves the right to accept or reject any/ all applications assigning any reason.
. 7. No TA/DA can be paid for the interview and Tests etc.
Registrar 051-9047406 (ISB-G) IPL-4901 G AND D TECHN